INTER RHÔNE (hereinafter referred to as “INTER RHONE”), the “Interprofession des Vins d’AOC Côtes du Rhône et Vallée du Rhône” (Côtes du Rhône and Rhône Valley Wine Board) is the publisher of the https://www.cotesdurhone.com/en/ Website.
When using the Website, users (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are sometimes required to communicate their personal data.
The personal data collected by the Data Controller (i.e., INTER RHÔNE) are determined by the User’s use of the Website and may include his/her personal data, i.e;
- When visiting the members’ section
- When signing up for an event
- When we gather data relating to the use of the Website, through cookies in particular.
- User identification data (surname, first name, e-mail, telephone number(s), address, date of birth).
- Data relating to the subscription to the newsletter
- Browsing data obtained through cookies
- Data collected and purpose of processing
The data processing carried out by INTER RHÔNE is for an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose. Data is primarily processed for the following purposes:
|Category of information collected||Data collected||Purpose||Legal basis|
|Age-related data||Legal age||Access to the website||Legal obligation|
|Data related to your member account||Surname, first name, e-mail, telephone number(s), address, date of birth||Access to the members’ section||Fulfilment of a contract|
|Data related to your participation in an event||Surname, first name, address, e-mail, date of birth, telephone number(s)||Sign up for an event||Consent|
|Data related to the newsletter||Stay informed of upcoming events||Consent|
|Browsing data||Type of web browser used, source pages, operating system, display resolution, etc.||Compile statistics on the use of the website||Legitimate interest|
Under no circumstances shall personal data be passed on to a third party for commercial purposes.
Data may be collected, transmitted or processed by a third party on behalf of INTER RHÔNE, strictly for the purposes set out above.
In this case, INTER RHÔNE ensures that all service providers with whom it works ensure the confidentiality and safety of the data. INTER RHÔNE may, for example, ask the following to provide services that require the processing of its Users’ personal data:
- Subcontractors: partner organisations that perform part of the service (management of event sign-ups), IT services such as maintenance and technical support for databases as well as for software and applications that may contain data relating to INTER RHÔNE’s Users or prospects, and marketing and/or web agencies that create INTER RHÔNE’s website, advertising, marketing and sales campaigns.
- Recipients or joint data processors: lawyers, auditors, chartered accountants, etc., and relevant public authorities at their request.
- Data retention period
Personal data is only kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set out above or to enable INTER RHÔNE to meet its legal obligations.
Data relating to members’ accounts are kept for TWO (2) years from the User’s last connection to the members’ section.
Data relating to the newsletter are kept for THREE (3) years from the date of their collection by the data controller.
Data relating to the contact form are kept for ONE (1) year from the date on which the form is transmitted.
The data is deleted once it is no longer useful.
- Transfer of personal data outside of France
The processed data is hosted by TAS Group in a data centre located in France.
INTER RHÔNE does not transfer data outside the European Union.
- Safety and confidentiality
INTER RHÔNE takes organisational, technical and software measures regarding physical and computer security to protect personal data from unauthorised modification, destruction or access.
All INTER RHÔNE employees, service providers and subcontractors are required to respect our data confidentiality and privacy requirements.
- Users’ rights
In accordance with personal data regulations, Users have the following rights:
- The right of access and correction to their personal data. In this case, before exercising this right, INTER RHÔNE may request proof of the User’s identity to verify the validity of the request.
- The right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data at any time, for the processing carried out on this basis.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data. However, data necessary to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Data Controller may not be deleted. Furthermore, data necessary for the fulfilment of the contract will be deleted at the end of the thirty (30) day notice period, as the request for deletion of the data will make it impossible for INTER RHÔNE to fulfil the contract.
- The right to oppose the processing of their personal data, for legitimate reasons. The User is aware that the exercise of this right of opposition may render it impossible for INTER RHÔNE to fulfil all or part of the order when this right is exercised on data necessary for the fulfilment of the order.
- The right to restrict the processing, allowing the User to temporarily freeze the use of certain personal data by INTER RHÔNE.
- The right to portability of their data. In accordance with Article 20 of European Regulation n°2016/679, known as the “GDPR”, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data that he/she has submitted to INTER RHÔNE, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transmit this data to another data controller without INTER RHÔNE, to whom the personal data has been communicated, being able to prevent this.
- Lastly, the right of the User to determine what becomes of his/her data after his/her death and to choose whether or not INTER RHÔNE may communicate this data to a third party that he/she has previously designated. In the event of death and in the absence of instructions from the User, INTER RHÔNE undertakes to destroy this data, unless it is necessary to retain it for purposes or proof or to meet a legal obligation.
Rights relating to the GDPR can be exercised by a letter or e-mail, with “GDPR” appearing in the subject line, addressed to:
6, Rue des Trois Faucons – 84024 Avignon – France.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
INTER RHÔNE reserves the right to make any changes or updates to this Policy at any time without notice.